Sunday, February 1, 2009

First Post

Well, I was trying to figure out this "blog-thing" so I cheated/copied and went to one of those "fill-in-the-blank-blog-makers". So after about 64 and 1/2 hours of following the easy instructions, I had a blog background......YEAH ME! The only problem was it had some "stuff" on it.....some little thingies that looked like screwdrivers and wrenches and something about posts or edit or something like that.....I can't remember exactly because that was almost 65 hours ago. Anyway, I was just SO excited that we had our own "FAMILY BLOG BACKGROUND" that really looked good I decided to show it to Clara. I told her that I wasn't sure how to get rid of those thingies, but I really liked our "FAMILY BLOG BACKGROUND" so much that I might just leave it like it was and go look at it every-s0-often. Then I could pretend we had a blog, feel good about it, not put alot of work into it and not develop "blog paranoia" about what other people thought about my blog- assuming someone would actually read our blog. She took one look and immediately said "Mom, you need to make a post to get rid of that stuff. And the tool thingies mean edit" Since most ten-year old children know more about computers/texting/cell phones/blogging......etc. than us old-timers, I am giving her the benefit of the doubt. And also the honor of the FIRST post!!!!! .
Congratulations Clara! Now let us go VIEW the blog and see if you are correct!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm so glad I can now follow along with your journey. I can't believe that you just set your blog up and it looks so cute. When we first started blogging we used a free template for...a long time. You're so far ahead of the curve.

    ReplyDelete