Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What happens at our house when I get my camera out....

OK....well I suffered from an extreme case of "blog-anxiety" for two or three days after setting up this blog. Trying to come up with something "cute" or "catchy" was my first angst. Followed quickly by a certain fear that is easily recognized by anyone who is the parent to more than one child-making sure I posted about each child an equal number of times. After riding this anxiety wave out for a day or so, I pretty much did what I think most everyone else does.....just got busy and didn't have time to worry about this blog.

Many of you know (the two or three people/family members who know about this site) that I have been "dabbling" with photography and Photoshop. "Dabbling" would be a good description. For the most part, I just take about 1000 photographs at family events and/or of Clara and Tom performing activities of daily living while watching from my post on the left corner of our couch. Ususally in those 1000 or so photos, I might luck up on four to five decent shots. Most of the pictures I take look like this...........















Or this......








Which quickly progresses downhill to this.....










These would be me trying to give myself a "home face-lift" so I don't have so much CHIN and NECK for the pictures.





Tomorrow......I will post a few of the "nice" ones I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment