Wednesday, February 11, 2009

More "Blog Anxiety"....


A.B.A.D.--- Affective Blog Anxiety Disorder ...I am beginning to wonder if this may become the newest anxiety disorder. Well, our family has certainly done more than it's share to contribute to the financial well-being of the Family Counselors/Psychiatric Therapists community, so why not here in the blogging arena? It makes me feel kind of cool to have this new, hip disorder. I feel a bit more saavy with this more 21st century disorder rather than the old standbys like PTSD, OCD or even the common everyday agoraphobia. A.B.A.D. is way more cool.


So what am I anxious about? I just realized that February is almost half-way over and I'll have to change this blog background. I have no idea how to begin. I will probably somehow end up accidentally deleting all my past entries. If so, I guess I will just have a cute new "themey" blog each month. So, three guesses what next month will be.........LEPRECHAUNS/CLOVERS/St.PATRICKS DAY or should I go with the traditional March winds KITES theme. Or maybe an "ANTIQUES" look since I will celebrate being one half of a century old..........off to put on some of that "botox-in-a-bottle" face cream.




1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love your theme! As soon as I opened your blog, I thought "My, she's festive!" Great choice.

    ReplyDelete